Computer-Computer Tournaments & Matches:
International CSVN Tournaments (since 2001)
Computer-Chess Matches by Van Leeuwen (The latest version can be obtained from his website).
These games are not yet in PGN format.
- 3 tournaments with Diep 1.60, Mephisto Montreux, The King 2.55 and the Chess Tigers 10 en 13
- 2 tournaments with Hector 2.03, Mephisto Montreux, Mephisto Berlin Pro and Gambit Tiger 1.0
- 2 tournaments with Rebel Century 3, Mephisto Montreux, Mephisto Berlin Pro and WChess 1.06
- 2 tournaments with Schaak 1.0, Saitek Kasparov, Mephisto Berlin Pro and Bringer v1.6
- 3 trns. with CGX Dominator, Hector 1.01,
Kallisto II, Mephisto Montreux, The King 2.55 and Meph.Berlin
- Computer Chess Tournament: 40 programs (!)
operated by Ries van Leeuwen
Also available from the History Menu:
Open Dutch Computer-Chess Championships (since 1981)
CSVN Chess-Computer Userīs Tournament (since 1999)